Monday 29 August 2011

Dianne Douglas - From Ward 5 - for Ward 5!

Hello Ward 5 Residents and welcome to my BLOG,

Today marks the first day of my daily blogs to you as a candidate in the up-coming Ward 5 by-election on September 19th.  I’m so excited to be running in this campaign – but I did not enter without serious thought and consideration.  Ward 5 is near and dear to my heart – I’ve lived, played, volunteered and worshipped here for the past 15 years – it’s my community and I love it here!  I want to make it the best that it can be, and with your help and suggestions, I know we can do it!

I’ve also had the unique privilege of working for Ward 5 – for well over the past 4  years I served as the Ward 5 Executive Assistant so I’m well aware of the needs and challenges of our Ward.  It would be my honour to continue the work that has been started in Ward 5 - and to bring new ideas forward and effectively address new issues that arise.

 I’m ready!  Thanks for your support!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment