Friday 2 September 2011

The Debate Results – Who Won?

Dear Neighbour.

I’m honoured, and humbled too, to share with you that Gerry Timbers, Managing Editor of the Mississauga News, unofficially declared me “the clear winner on the night” following the Ward 5 all-candidates meeting that took place this past Monday night. 

For all his comments, please visit:  http://www.mississauga.com/blog/post/1073715--who-won

It’s an incredible feeling to receive such encouragement!  I’ve served in Ward 5 for the past four years as the Executive Assistant so I’m right up-to-date on all the issues and concerns of the Ward, and of the City of Mississauga’s Council and of the Region of Peel Council.  I’m ready to hit the ground running.

And I can’t wait to get started on September 20th!

Please be sure to vote on September 19th or at the advance polls on September 10th and 11th.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment