Thursday 8 September 2011

September – Back to School Time and Time to Vote

Dear Neighbour,

September is here.  The nights (and days!) are already cooler, and the days continue to get shorter.

School has started.  Please remember to drive cautiously and keep an eye out for our children as they walk to school. 

Some of our students will be heading off to start post-secondary education.  This will be an exciting time for them, as they head out on their own – perhaps for the first time. 

I wish all students, of all grades, a successful and rewarding year.

September also is the month that you have the opportunity to vote for your new Ward 5 Councillor.  I hope that I can count on your support.  I am proud to call Ward 5 my home, and I look forward to working for my home Ward – our community – on your behalf.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment